Yesterday, I finished the bike ride of 54 miles. I cycled all the hills as well apart from the "beacon". I had to walk the last 350 metres of it as I hadn't trained enough.
We started at 6:30am and arrived there at 11:40am. This also includes the stops of over 1 hour. All inn all, cycling 54 miles in 4.5 hours is not so bad for me.
And, I've managed to raise over £100-120 for the British Heart Foundation.
Living in Virginia Water: A Rental and Relocation Guide
Virginia Water sits in an unusual spot on the Surrey rental map: close enough to London for a genuine commute, but built around a village ce...
-
In today's fast-paced world, mental health has become a crucial topic of discussion. People are increasingly recognising the importance ...
-
The UK property market never sits still, does it? And 2025 is proving to be one of those properly interesting years where everything feels l...
-
Most people don't think about selling their car when they book it in for a service. They're usually more concerned about getting to ...