Wednesday, October 11, 2006

YouTube

It is now an old story but it is still an amazing one. It goes to show that a niche idea is still invaluable; well valued around £800 million :)

I am glad to see that these guys made so much money. I only met YouTube about a year ago via word-of-mouth and have been using it. Their product was so good that they didn't even have to advertise, as far as I know. And, best of all it has been all Free!!!

This also goes to show the power of the internet that if there is something good on the internet, it does reach millions of people in no time.

The British singer (I can't remember the name, "I wish I was a punk rocker" one) was another great example.

Let's hope that we come up with a good idea like that one day too :)

Keeping Your Car Running Smoothly: A Guide to Car Servicing in Bracknell

As a driver in Bracknell, you know how important it is to keep your car well-maintained. The unique driving conditions and environmental fac...