Friday, December 01, 2006

The Prestige

I saw the film the other night. The trailers looked good but I wasn't particularly intending to watch it. When I turned up the other options were the "Jackass 2" and "the Tenacious D" and some others that didn't look good. Ah, and the Mr Bond.

Visually it is really good and the decor is pretty impressive as well. Of course the best part is the cast. By the way, I didn't know David Bowie was in it.

Anyway, there are a few twists and turns to the story. Probably from the middle of the movie, you can predict the final twist but it is still grabbing.

I would definitely recommend it. I'm glad I watched it instead of the Bond movie as the Bond movies tend to have a pretty standard story line.

Keeping Your Car Running Smoothly: A Guide to Car Servicing in Bracknell

As a driver in Bracknell, you know how important it is to keep your car well-maintained. The unique driving conditions and environmental fac...