Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sample invitation letter

British Embassy

Meşrutiyet Caddesi No:34
34435 Tepebaşı
İSTANBUL

date

Dear Sir or Madam:

Re: Visitor Visa Application – names

My name is … and I am a British Citizen, living in … for over … years. Please see the attached copy of my passport, my mortgage statement and bank statement as evidence.

I would like my parents (names) to visit the UK and spend a week with my family.

I will be supporting my guests during their stay and I will bear all their responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial responsibilities, travel, housing and medical expenses within the UK. I enclose my mortgage, bank statements and my letter of employment as evidence that I have enough money to support them.

I trust that this information is sufficient to support their application for a visitor visa. Should you require further details or evidence, please do contact me.

Yours faithfully,

Own name

Keeping Your Car Running Smoothly: A Guide to Car Servicing in Bracknell

As a driver in Bracknell, you know how important it is to keep your car well-maintained. The unique driving conditions and environmental fac...