Thursday, August 02, 2007

Bisham Abbey

I can now understand why the English football team use Bisham Abbey as one of their preferred training grounds.


I had a friendly 11-a-side game there the other night and it is a fantastic place. As soon as you drive into the place, you feel the luxury. I'm not sure why I have never been there for the last 11-12 years.

The facilities are great, I could see a gym, 6 tennis courts, 3 grass pitches that are in pretty good condition, a pitch-and-putt golf course as well. From what I saw the "Abbey" itself was a really pretty building as well.

Keeping Your Car Running Smoothly: A Guide to Car Servicing in Bracknell

As a driver in Bracknell, you know how important it is to keep your car well-maintained. The unique driving conditions and environmental fac...