Thursday, January 24, 2013

Google Play music sucks

I have never been so disappointed with the Google Music stuff recently. It's discussed as a serious alternative to Apple's iTunes but I don't think it is anywhere near good enough.

It does not easily snychronise across mobile devices as it requires a PC in the loop.

I would mark this as a 3 out of 10.

What also amazed me with Apple is the AirPlay function that I discovered through my Amp. And, how easily  an iPhone seems to pick it up.

Yet, I had to spend a whole day trying to hook up my Android device to it so that I can play the music through the surround sound (bit like Sonos wireless utility).

--

Check out the other blogs I contribute:Surrey Property Articles | Roofers in Windsor | Online Marketing

Keeping Your Car Running Smoothly: A Guide to Car Servicing in Bracknell

As a driver in Bracknell, you know how important it is to keep your car well-maintained. The unique driving conditions and environmental fac...