Friday, January 04, 2008

Blogger Templates

I have been putting off changing over to the new Blogger Templates. I was always scared of the amount of effort it would have taken to make the site look and feel the same as it did with the old template as I had made few customisations.

However, to my surprise, I tried it recently and I have found it to be very easy. All I had to do was to manually move over blogroll into the new template, which took e 5 minutes. Of course, I had to manually back up the old template first, just in case something went wrong. Blogger provides this options anyway but I didn't want to take any chances.

I now need to drill into the final HTML code to see how some of the code level customisation has been migrated.

Overall, I think it is a thumbs-up from me.

Keeping Your Car Running Smoothly: A Guide to Car Servicing in Bracknell

As a driver in Bracknell, you know how important it is to keep your car well-maintained. The unique driving conditions and environmental fac...