Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dallaglio Flintoff 2012 Cycle Slam update

#fb Good mileage today. First time I cycled into work and back; around 48-49 miles.

I also changed to pedals to the cleats now as well; even though I've already lost one of the screws on the way back.

The fundraising is going well. Already reached £700 mark. I've got an article lined up in the Maidenhead Advertiser. Just need to take some pictures tomorrow with Mr Dallaglio and Mr Flintoff tomorrow at lunch.

Appleton Estate Agents Maidenhead will sponsor me, and I need to take some promotional stuff to the Maidenhead Rugby Club through family contacts.

There is still the family to sponsor.

There are so many ideas but not enough time to collect as much money for charity.

I should also chase the Maidenhead Cricket Club as well.

Please sponsor me at http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AdilAkkus
--

Check out the other blogs I contribute:Overseas Property Articles | onsite BMW servicing | Property Articles

Keeping Your Car Running Smoothly: A Guide to Car Servicing in Bracknell

As a driver in Bracknell, you know how important it is to keep your car well-maintained. The unique driving conditions and environmental fac...