Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dallaglio Flintoff 2012 Cycle Slam update

 Another 53 mile ride yesterday, which took 4.5 hours.

I followed the same route as last week, but the climbs felt easier even though I didn't feel like going out in the first place.

Successfully climbed 6 category 5 climbs. Even though Category 5 is the easiest. The actual route has a number of Category 4 or harder climbs.

The Flackwell Heath climb was really hard though.

This week only I rode over 150 miles, and overall around 380 miles. Not even the distance I need to be doing during the challenge over the 5 days!

I also still need a lot of support on the fundraising side as well. A lot of promises but not many people have sponsored yet.

Thanks to those who supported me on http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AdilAkkus

#fb

Check out the other blogs I contribute:Overseas Property Articles | onsite BMW servicing | Property Articles

Keeping Your Car Running Smoothly: A Guide to Car Servicing in Bracknell

As a driver in Bracknell, you know how important it is to keep your car well-maintained. The unique driving conditions and environmental fac...